Instructions for Senior College Admission 2019 – 2020
Before applying for online admission, please ensure that candidate have his/her own and
You are advised to read the following instructions carefully.
1. Visit AKI’s Poona College Website: www.akipoonacollege.ac.in OR
3. Select Student Login Menu and click on Register
4. Fill all the details of registration and click on Register.
5. You will receive OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP for mobile verification then you will receive your 10-digit User ID / Registration ID along with password keep this ID safe with you as it will require for rest of the admission process. If not receive User ID and Password, then contact College administration on 02026454240.
6. Select Student Login and click on Login. Fill the details click login button.
7. After successful login select Admission Menu and click Fill Form.
8. E-mail verification link will be sent on your E-mail ID. Click the link to validate your E-mail ID. After validation login to fill form.
9. Click Senior Section, Select Your Class and complete all field of admission form.
10. Take print out of Application Form. The printout contains Anti ragging affidavit (For all students) and eligibility form (For First year UG/PG students only). Sign the Anti-ragging affidavit and fill the eligibility form.
11. For admission visit the following place in Poona College premises.
Admissions for Arts & Science – Poona College Library-First Floor
Admissions for Commerce – Poona College Conference Hall at Ground Floor
Admissions for Computer Science / B.B.A. / B.B.A. (Computer Application) – Dept. of Comp. Science, 2nd Floor, Poona College
12. Meet the concerned Admission In-charge with the following documents:
a. Printed copy of your Application Form, Anti ragging affidavit and eligibility form. (Applicable for First year UG/PG students only)
b. Original / Photocopies of necessary documents
13. For seat availability, selection of subjects/counselling and to set option for online/offline payment of Admission Fees, contact the concerned admission in charge.
Make online payment for Admission Fees by using debit/credit card/net banking via college login provided at the time of registration or Pay offline using Bank Challan.
Show your paid fee Challan/online fee receipt to concerned Admission Incharge to get the roll number.
Confirm your admission by collecting printed copy of PROVISIONAL ADMISSION Receipt.
Collect your Identity Card from Library.
· Upload your Scanned Passport Size photo and Signature
· File Size for Photo and Signature should not exceed 500kb.
· Please upload Photo and Signature files in .jpg format only.
· File Width 80 pixel and Height 100 pixel – Passport Photo
· File Width 80 pixel and Height 50 pixel – Scanned Signature)